kitchen wallpaper drinking glasses
Your kitchen will be the envy of anyone. Use our wallpaper to give a complete touch to the wall or cover entire walls
Printed on self-adhesive vinyl wallpaper can be cleaned with a wipe cloth
The glasses are arranged following the protocol that we should follow when placing the glasses on a table. The tallest glass, the champagne glass, measures 7cm
To choose the colors you have this guide:
You can ask us for a free simulation or several to choose the color combination you want.
Need to see color combinations?Here you got
We ship it in 68.5x260cm strips, so you only buy what you need (most walls are 250cm high),
it is important that the strips are a few centimeters extra because walls and ceilings are never straight.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Easy to install without tools due to its thickness of 140g/m2, simply peel off the protector and stick it to the wall. Made of high-grip adhesive vinyl, even on surfaces with low surface tension. Very resistant to light and washable, they can be placed where water hits them (shower, kitchen backsplash), it is fire resistant (B-s2-d0) and not fire retardant.
How is it placed?
1. The surface must be dry and free of dust and grease, if you are going to stick it on the wall, wipe it with a damp cloth and let it dry, any trapped impurities affect the adhesive and a small lump will be visible. If you have just painted the wall, wait a few days for it to be completely dry.
2. Place the first strip and place it on the wall with masking tape (painter's tape) without removing the rear protector. Leave a few extra centimeters above because walls and ceiling are never completely straight.
3. Peel off the back protector about 15cm and start sticking with your hands or a cloth. Do not use anything that could damage the surface, especially if you are working on gotelé.
4. Now the strip is already attached by itself, remove the back as you stick to the wall, always from the center to the ends, so that no air is trapped.
5. The next strip must be glued, mounting approximately 1 cm above the first one, so that the drawing matches.
6. continue with the rest of the strips until you finish covering the entire surface.
7. Cut the excess with a cutter (sharp so that the cut is clean) helping you with a ruler.
You might also like