Escher Print wallpaper
Instead of covering an entire wall with paper why don´t you put touches as pictures?
This is our little tribute to MC Escher, his geometric abstractions and craftsmanship inspired this fake wallpaper.
You can customize the colors of our pictures because maybe you like fuchsia mixed with lemon yellow, or the opposite!
How to choose colors:
To see some color ideas go here
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Easy to install without tools due to its thickness of 140g/m2, simply peel off the protector and stick it to the wall. Made of high-grip adhesive vinyl, even on surfaces with low surface tension. Very resistant to light and washable, they can be placed where water hits them (shower, kitchen backsplash), it is fire resistant (B-s2-d0) and not fire retardant.
How is it placed?
1. The surface must be dry and free of dust and grease, if you are going to stick it on the wall, wipe it with a damp cloth and let it dry, any trapped impurities affect the adhesive and a small lump will be visible. If you have just painted the wall, wait a few days for it to be completely dry.
2. Place the first strip and place it on the wall with masking tape (painter's tape) without removing the rear protector. Leave a few extra centimeters above because walls and ceiling are never completely straight.
3. Peel off the back protector about 15cm and start sticking with your hands or a cloth. Do not use anything that could damage the surface, especially if you are working on gotelé.
4. Now the strip is already attached by itself, remove the back as you stick to the wall, always from the center to the ends, so that no air is trapped.
5. The next strip must be glued, mounting approximately 1 cm above the first one, so that the drawing matches.
6. continue with the rest of the strips until you finish covering the entire surface.
7. Cut the excess with a cutter (sharp so that the cut is clean) helping you with a ruler.
- 10-15 días hábiles desde que se procesa el pedido
You might also like