Cocktails Print wallpaper
Decorate your walls with the names of the most famous and sophisticated cocktails, feel like drinking a caipirinha in Brazil in your own kitchen or a bloody mary at Manhattan at your living room.
Our wallpaper Cocktails can be elegant,or casual,it depends on the colors you choose, ask for free pictures sample to take the right decision. Need more info about materials? Here you got it.
You can choose colors that best matches with your ambience!.
Want to see color combination samples? Here you got it!
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Special measures? send us an e-mail.
Easy to install without tools due to its thickness of 140g/m2, simply peel off the protector and stick it to the wall. Made of high-grip adhesive vinyl, even on surfaces with low surface tension. Very resistant to light and washable, they can be placed where water hits them (shower, kitchen backsplash), it is fire resistant (B-s2-d0) and not fire retardant.
How is it placed?
1. The surface must be dry and free of dust and grease, if you are going to stick it on the wall, wipe it with a damp cloth and let it dry, any trapped impurities affect the adhesive and a small lump will be visible. If you have just painted the wall, wait a few days for it to be completely dry.
2. Place the first strip and place it on the wall with masking tape (painter's tape) without removing the rear protector. Leave a few extra centimeters above because walls and ceiling are never completely straight.
3. Peel off the back protector about 15cm and start sticking with your hands or a cloth. Do not use anything that could damage the surface, especially if you are working on gotelé.
4. Now the strip is already attached by itself, remove the back as you stick to the wall, always from the center to the ends, so that no air is trapped.
5. The next strip must be glued, mounting approximately 1 cm above the first one, so that the drawing matches.
6. continue with the rest of the strips until you finish covering the entire surface.
7. Cut the excess with a cutter (sharp so that the cut is clean) helping you with a ruler.
Want to know more about the finishes? Canvas on frame, tarp on a frame, photo paper ...., the blog got the information.
- 10-15 días hábiles desde que se procesa el pedido
You might also like