Feather Print Wallpaper
Use our feather vintage wallpaper to add sophistication to your wall.
To make the right decision in the color combination, you can ask us for a free sample, or several, so you can decide how it will look. At lagoa you can customize the measurements and colors, find what you are looking for, if you like mint mixed with gray and navy blue or the opposite, the protagonist is you! To choose the colors you have this guide: .
How to choose the colors:
And to choose the size of the motif, we advise you to ask us for the free sample, so we specify it.
At Lagoa we can customize the measurements and colors of your pictures to find what you want, because you like pink mixed with lemon yellow and deep green, or the opposite, the main character is you! Color combination ideas here
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Easy to install without tools due to its thickness of 140g/m2, simply peel off the protector and stick it to the wall. Made of high-grip adhesive vinyl, even on surfaces with low surface tension. Very resistant to light and washable, they can be placed where water hits them (shower, kitchen backsplash), it is fire resistant (B-s2-d0) and not fire retardant.
How is it placed?
1. The surface must be dry and free of dust and grease, if you are going to stick it on the wall, wipe it with a damp cloth and let it dry, any trapped impurities affect the adhesive and a small lump will be visible. If you have just painted the wall, wait a few days for it to be completely dry.
2. Place the first strip and place it on the wall with masking tape (painter's tape) without removing the rear protector. Leave a few extra centimeters above because walls and ceiling are never completely straight.
3. Peel off the back protector about 15cm and start sticking with your hands or a cloth. Do not use anything that could damage the surface, especially if you are working on gotelé.
4. Now the strip is already attached by itself, remove the back as you stick to the wall, always from the center to the ends, so that no air is trapped.
5. The next strip must be glued, mounting approximately 1 cm above the first one, so that the drawing matches.
6. continue with the rest of the strips until you finish covering the entire surface.
7. Cut the excess with a cutter (sharp so that the cut is clean) helping you with a ruler.
- 10-15 días hábiles desde que se procesa el pedido
You might also like